We are planning to do the Bourbon run before it gets to hot and College Football Begins.
Ride Scheduled: 22-25
See The current information Chris has posted in reference to lodging.
OK, Here is the real Scope of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail Ride
I don't have the Rooms Blocked YET. I hope to get this done tomorrow (Friday 5/18/18).
We will leave Redstone HD at 8:00 AM Friday June 22nd. Will take the Interstate with a minor by pass around Nashville. The routes can be seen on Ride Planner at the following links below for the entire ride:
Again, we will make sure the motel is secure, so the above routes are preliminary until we confirm motel Block.
Please check often for updates.
Morning Bud, any Hotel updates?
There is no way to Block Rooms, and with the major tourist season, THIS IS THE PLAN:
Here is the list of motels in price order:
Wingfield Inn & Suites
Baymont - Elizabethtown
La Quinta Inn-Elizabethtown
Hampton Inn - Elizabethtown
All the motels are in the same cluster of motels and restaurants.
I would say Start from the top and work down from there unless you want to pay for a premium motel room.
PLEASE BOOK NOW!!! DON'T WAIT. IT WAS HARD ENOUGH TO GET AVAILABLE ROOMS.
Also, once you book, Please let me know where you booked so I can get a head count. This is important to know on my end as Road Captain.
Please note: I will be heading back to Alabama on Sunday Afternoon. Mike Kessler is staying until Monday before heading back. You have an option when you wish to leave.
Again, please notify me when you book. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org When you do.
PLEASE NOTE: You can book your motel room through Orbitz, Hotels.com, or any of the other booking sites. I booked my room, but don't hesitate booking yours!!!
For those that want the GPX files for the 2018KBT, here they are:
I could not get Two Queens at the first three Hotels , so I am at Hampton Inn,, $169 night
I have one roommate conf but could add another , if any one is interested.
I have an air mattress I can use , to cut down on the expenses.
Nancy & I have reservations @ Winfield Inn & Suites
I have reservations at the Baymont
We are going even if it is raining! IF the weather is That Bad, we can always pile into some cages and still enjoy the Tour. It is not like we have not been rained on before during the KBT!
Current head count for the KBT is 7 people. It is not too late to go on the Tour!
Considering the current weather forecast and the fact we lost 2 people that had scheduled to go last night which leaves us with only 5 people, I have decided to Cancel the Ride, at least on the motorcycles. Some of us still plan on going, but have determined it was not in the best interest to take the bikes and will instead enjoy the KBT by cage since we already have motel reservations and now have more hauling capacity to bring back the numerous samples we will encounter. Not to mention I hate to pay for a room I am not occupying.
Join Redstone H.O.G. Chapter 4052
Welcome toRedstone H.O.G. Chapter 4052
Sign Upor Sign In
© 2018 Redstone Harley Owners Group, Huntsville Alabama Chapter #4052. All Rights Reserved.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.